I am getting upset on the so old voicemail system...
Im not sure what is visual voicemail, if it is getting your voice messages transcripted into text I am not interested, what I hoped when I bought the Pre is that it haded a nice voicemail menu, sorry to say this, like my old iPhone... there I could see on a menu/card or whatever all of my messages separated with the name or number of the person who left the message, how long was the message and I could tap any message to select wich one I wanted to listen or simply erase from the menu, etc... isn't this ever going to happen for the Pre ????????????????

PS. because that was the last straw for me after no live messenger, video rec, camera zoom, and a crappy facebook app that limited a lot of stuff you can do through the browser(and by this Im saying I never use the app) it's just pushing me to go back to an iPhone even though I would love to stay with my Pre if they could just fix this ERRORS for me and I say errors because they have the nerve to call it a smartphone and it's weaker than a Razor in a lot of ways...