1.    #1  
    OK so could someone 'splain to me within Google can you have multiple calendars under one acct? Or do you have to create multiple accts with each having it's own calendar? Sorry if this has been asked before but I can't seem to get this one.

Thanks in advance-
    TS
  2. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I think you can create new calendars in the accounts tab.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Yes, you can have multiple calendars. That's what I like about the google calendar. There are amny you can add, holidays, sports, other people.
    i also have dumb questions. what do you have to do to increase the ram on the phone so it doesn't lag so much. Also whats the difference between soft reboot and a hard reboot. if someone could explain this that would be great. thank you.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    On the left side of the screen after you're in Google Calendar, you'll see a box called "My Calendars". This should list at least one. There's a little clickable called "Create". Just click it and add more.
  6.    #6  
    THAT'S THE ANSWER I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, I've been working a lot lately and haven't had time to really search for it.

Did I mentioned to thank you?
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by landford View Post
    THAT'S THE ANSWER I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, I've been working a lot lately and haven't had time to really search for it.

Did I mentioned to thank you?
    Did you click on the "Thanks!" button on the helpful post(s)?????