1.    #1  
    I need some help installing file coaster. ive been through the first 2 steps now when it tells me to connect the phone ..i do it and nothing happens????
    any help would be awesome
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Nothing on your screan will pop up. You down loaded webos quick installer right? drag filecoaster in webos quick install with your phone hooked to your computer on just charge, then hit install, that's it!! (make sure your phone is in developer mode)

webos quick install is for your computer.

Let me know if you need more help, or post if your successfull please
    I downloaded and installed WebOS. I can't seem to save FileCoaster onto my computer. It keeps asking me to choose a program in order for it to open. What program do I use?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    You don't want to open file coaster, just save it somewhere were you can find it easy so you can put it into webos qck install. Should be able to save it without opening.
    Okay. So I have downloaded WebOS quick install, and have dragged the file coaster file into the box. My phone is hooked up to the computer on the just charge option and is in developer mode but nothing happens when I hit the Install button. What am I missing?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    The file should disappr out of quick install. Open your launcher on you phone and the icon should be there. Post back
    nothing.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    It should of installed. You have webos quick install on your computer, your phone in dev. mode connected to the usb on computer with just charge opt. Did you get Java and novacom as it said in the instructions? If so try to restart computer and do a reset on your phone. When I did mine I had to restart my computer to start novacom
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Is your phone in Dev mode?