1.    #1  
    I just dropped my phone and it landed face down, flat, like a pancake!!! Luckily I had the Phantom Shield which shielded any physical damage, but the device does turn on, and receives calls and everything. (SIGH) I'm totally sad, for I now have to go to sprint to have them replace my phone (without charge hopefully) and get a goood one. This phone was one of the lucky ones that didn't oreo or reboot on sliding the keyboard and all that stuff.

T_T
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    Luckily I had the Phantom Shield which shielded any physical damage, but the device does turn on, and receives calls and everything.
    Ummm... so if there's no physical damage and the phone works, why do you need to replace it?
    Allrighty......I'm confused...anyone else? ummmmmmmmmm......(drool dripping off corner of mouth)
    I likey take apart thingies....
    Very confused
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  5.    #5  
    OOOPS! I forgot to mention that the screen no longer displays an image, just a backlight for the LCD. Sorry guys
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    lol big OOOPS
    You better make sure the Sprint store you're planning to swap it doesn't see this post...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I actually had the same thing happen to mine. I dropped it on the carpet and screen went out. I called Sprint and they of course were no help, but i called Palm and they took care of it immediatley. I had to pay for shipping the item there, and use an old phone for about 10 days(not really a big deal i guess). They sent me a new phone and an extra battery cover with overnight shipping. NO COST! HUGE HUGE props to PALM on that. Definately kept me a satisfied customer. I would call Palm if Sprint doesnt want to help. Best of luck!