1.    #1  
    I used to have a Treo 755p and it has since been replaced with a Pre. Is there anyway to sync my contacts from my old Treo without having to go to a Sprint store?
    The answer is YES. It's been a while since I got my Pre back in June. But do a search on this forum and also Palm has a page detailing how to get your data onto your Pre. I came from a 755p also, actually the store rep could not do it after trying for over and hour and then a second time for another 30 mins. Finally I was able to figure it out on my own.
    BTW you'll lose all of your categories if you were using them.
    There are actually several ways but I guess you will have to use the search button or just read the instructions that came with your Pre
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespatrick View Post
    I used to have a Treo 755p and it has since been replaced with a Pre. Is there anyway to sync my contacts from my old Treo without having to go to a Sprint store?
    there are a few ways. You should do a forum search and read though those ways to decide what will be best for you.