1.    #1  
    I use Ebay quite a bit and prepackage is a cool app to keep track of the packages i send out. I know the Iphone has a ebay app, would be really useful, was wondering if anyone has heard anything about one coming on the pre. would be easier then always having to go on the website to check my auctions.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Why use an ebay app when you can use the full website.

I don't actually believe that. I'm just preparing you for the nonsense people will be throwing at you for wanting a standalone Ebay, Facebook or Amazon app.

Anyway, Ebay is one of those things that we're almost guaranteed to get so it's all about patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post

I don't actually believe that. I'm just preparing you for the nonsense people will be throwing at you for wanting a standalone Ebay, Facebook or Amazon app.

Anyway, Ebay is one of those things that we're almost guaranteed to get so it's all about patience.
    i think they should just get rid of the browser all together and have an app for every website out there
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post

lol, true. I hate that just use the full website argument too.
    Some things are just better with a dedicated application on a 3.2 inch screen, ebay and facebook being two of them
  5.    #5  
    yea, i just want a simplified version thats all, fook everyone who got a problem with it