1.    #1  
    I was messing around the clock app and noticed you can set alarms for daily weekdays and weekends. You can also change the sound.

Hopefully this will help those folks Ive seen on this forum concerned about a lack of an alarm clock on the pre.
    Ya the alarm clock was add in the first update on release day.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Nice, I didn't notice that you could change the sound and I do like to be able to have multiple alarms saved.
  4.    #4  
    I think people probably missed it because there is a date & time app and a clock app. Seems redundant. There should be one app.
    There is much more for you to discover, young grasshopper.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Hey there's a phone app!

Just messin'
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    wow. This thread is funny.
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zeravla531 View Post
    Hey there's a phone app!

Just messin'
    LMFAOOO that made me laugh!..
  9.    #9  
    [QUOTE=zeravla531;1838666]Hey there's a phone app!

Well there are still some ppl still discovering the functions of the phone. I saw two posts early today and several old posts about ppl not liking the pre because of no alarm clock. I thought my post would help them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    I was messing around the clock app and noticed you can set alarms for daily weekdays and weekends. You can also change the sound.

Hopefully this will help those folks Ive seen on this forum concerned about a lack of an alarm clock on the pre.
    If you didn't know about this maybe others didn't know either. I will get this into the next Tips and Tricks.

Here is the cool digital alarm clock

You pick your LED color, set your alram and off you go!

- Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post

OMG! You finally successfully created a positive post!