1.    #1  
    I must ask this question about everyone who got a rebate. Did anyone get more than $100 back on their rebate? I did!!!
    I know a lot of us Prerelease Instinct buyers got a bigger rebate. Then they caught on and even ones listed as getting higher amount ended up only getting the amount they were suppose to . So it does happen quite offend from the sounds of things

Never heard a peep from then once the check was cashed
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    According to sprintrebates.com a $400 check just got mailed to us.

We bought a Samsung Exclaim, a Pre, and a BB Curve. We were expecting $250.... Can't wait to see if a rundown of the rebate amounts is included with the check.
    Quote Originally Posted by pezdukie View Post
    According to sprintrebates.com a $400 check just got mailed to us.

We bought a Samsung Exclaim, a Pre, and a BB Curve. We were expecting $250.... Can't wait to see if a rundown of the rebate amounts is included with the check.
    Did it come with a new line apparently couple people have experience when adding a new line with new phones rebate comes with an extra 150$

I got a pre and instinct and got 350$ instead of 200$ check, already cashed.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by insanefury View Post
    Did it come with a new line apparently couple people have experience when adding a new line with new phones rebate comes with an extra 150$

I got a pre and instinct and got 350$ instead of 200$ check, already cashed.
    Well I am a new customer, so yeah; 3 brand new lines. That could be it.

I sure am not going to complain! With this overly huge rebate; the $25 per referral bonus, and employers discount I am getting such a better value than my old U.S. Cellular!
  6.    #6  
    My fiance and I signed up on a new shared unlimited plan to get the new pre for 300 for 100 rebate each (600$ - $200 for rebates = $400) we got a check back for $500 instead of $200 so basically only paid $100 for 2 palm pre's (no complaints) lol...