1.    #1  
    I realize the vast majority of my posts have been somewhat negative about the pre. So I've decided to give some pre love today. Here are the things I like about the pre (no particular order).

1. Ability to erase data remotely (no purchase required)
    2. Sprint Navigation
    3. NFL app
    4. Flixter - Must have for movie goers
    5. Synergy
    6. Camera app and the ability to upload to Facebook w/ one click
    7. Universal search
    8. Evernote
    9. The mail app

Oddly enough my favorite app is Flixter. Ability to buy movie tickets on the go and especially the ability to access imdb is great. But being able to view upcoming theatrical and DVD releases, reviews, and actor/movie search makes this app awesome.

Sorry can't help myself. I'm disappointed Sprint Navigation isn't default instead of google maps. I'm disappointed to have to signup with google calendar to make the pre calendar app useful. Universal search doesn't search memos/tasks/calendar. I use Evernote because there is no txt or Word solution.
    Glad to hear that you like some things. However, you should delete the bad stuff. It's kinda like always telling your wife she is ugly and fat and then telling her that she looks good except for her ugly, fat face.
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    I think goggle calendar is cool. I got it to sync with my work outlook calendar, so between the pre, Google, and outlook, it feels as if I'm not tied to any particular calendar, I just use whats closest. You definitely need to get some homebrew going on. Twee, prepkg, and prejeweled are awesome.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Glad to hear that you like some things. However, you should delete the bad stuff. It's kinda like always telling your wife she is ugly and fat and then telling her that she looks good except for her ugly, fat face.
    That's freakin hilarious. But I thought the same thing: did you want to write a positive post or not?