1.    #1  
    I feel kinda bad saying this but I have this version of the phone with the new battery pad and the sunset box but mine still has the oreo effect. I went to exchange it for another and i opened up 3 different pres, all the new version, and all of them still had the oreo effect just as bad. I dont know why they would still have it but they did. Luckily I have until Sept 8th for my first 30 days to continue going back and exchanging for a new one, hopefully by the 7th they will have ones which have no oreo at all. I absolutely love my pre and its easily the best phone ive ever owned but my pre (the second one ive had) has the oreo bas enough where its always covering up my power switch unless i push it out of the way. (ive already tried the method of pushing on the rails behind the battery, no luck, no change). I just want a solid pre with no oreo then it will be perfect.
    i thought this horse was dead. im so tired of hearing about this "oreo effect". all of them do it, some more than others, but they all do it, if you dont want to deal with it, the pre isnt for u then
    Quote Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
    i thought this horse was dead. im so tired of hearing about this "oreo effect". all of them do it, some more than others, but they all do it, if you dont want to deal with it, the pre isnt for u then
    +1 i got the oreo effect and ive had mine since launch day and i dont really give a ***** bc if i get a new one its gonna do it anyways!!
    Cookies? Did someone say COOKIES?
    Yeah; I think it's pretty well established that quality is still a crapshoot. Anyone who thinks otherwise is only kidding himself. I've had mine since a week after intro; still loving it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    yeah man i got cookies here also right next to me....
    Who told ya you could eat MY COOKIES?!?!

-Arnold, Jingle All the Way
    If i am forking up cake i dont want Oreos. Pre's a $hit.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I completely agree, I still have my original from a week after launch, it has the "oreo" effect and I also had to fold up some paper to squeeze behind the battery! It is what it is, still a better phone than I have had in the past and IMO better than the iphone.
    i used to love oreos, but since the pre came out, oreo this oreo that... its just annoying me. OP said "oreo" 5 times in one post. >:-(

there's so much MORE to enjoy on the phone than whether you can twist the screen to see if it turns more than 1 mm... but that's just me.