Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    This is mentioned in another thread (I know, I just searched for it), but I thought that the epiphany I had, as well a few other posters, should be shared more prominently.

    The EASY WAY to open the USB door is to:

    1. Slide open the phone.
    2. Open tab from the bottom.

    That's it. Too easy. Why didn't I think of this before!?
  2. #2  
    It's also mentioned in the user's manual.
  3. mrkalel's Avatar
    Posts
    739 Posts
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    #3  
    lol
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
  4. JKTex's Avatar
    Posts
    376 Posts
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    This is mentioned in another thread (I know, I just searched for it), but I thought that the epiphany I had, as well a few other posters, should be shared more prominently.

    The EASY WAY to open the USB door is to:

    1. Slide open the phone.
    2. Open tab from the bottom.

    That's it. Too easy. Why didn't I think of this before!?
    You're joking right?
  5. #5  
    Since day one man, since day one. Seriously? Some people just aren't ready for "smart" phones. The funny thing is, though, I bet most of the people that complain about the usb door haven't figured this out yet either.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre Diddy View Post
    Since day one man, since day one. Seriously? Some people just aren't ready for "smart" phones. The funny thing is, though, I bet most of the people that complain about the usb door haven't figured this out yet either.
    Remember Sherman and Mr. Peabody from Rockey and Bullwinkle? Sometimes the dog... um... smartphone is smarter than than the owner.
  7. #7  
    Once i opened it once using the slide method, i haven't had an issue where i needed to slide the phone open to do it since.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre Diddy View Post
    ...
    The funny thing is, though, I bet most of the people that complain about the usb door haven't figured this out yet either.
    Exactly!! which is probably why, previous mentions and user manual aside, it's probably worth mentioning again.

    100 times better than another "why I'm going back to my other phone after trying this one for a couple weeks..." thread.
  9. #9  
    It still isn't as convenient as a Touchstone though. It's a pain that there's a flap you have to open at all.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre Diddy View Post
    Since day one man, since day one. Seriously? Some people just aren't ready for "smart" phones. The funny thing is, though, I bet most of the people that complain about the usb door haven't figured this out yet either.
    Hmmm... I've had a smart phone since before there were 'smart phones'. I had a Visor with a cellphone springboard module. That was the original 'smartphone'!

    Again, I posted because I had seen quite a number of people complaining and no post simply stating what should have been obvious to me. ....and who ever reads the manual ;-)
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Remember Sherman and Mr. Peabody from Rockey and Bullwinkle? Sometimes the dog... um... smartphone is smarter than than the owner.
    Mr. Peabody rocks
  12. BDoG76's Avatar
    Posts
    132 Posts
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    #12  
    Or... You could have just bumped one of the other related threads...
  13. mrkalel's Avatar
    Posts
    739 Posts
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    #13  
    Hey dont sweat it bro.. we are all having fun.. at least its not another BS thread about someones gripe with the Pre
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
  14. #14  
    If you want to outsmart a cat, you have to be smarter than the cat.

Posting Permissions