Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    The Palm Pre advert that should have been http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYAHsz8BxDk

Madam - I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception. Groucho Marx
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Call me a Prevert, but I dont see it really copying. Its a touch screen, how else are u gonna show it off?, and they do pull away from the phone shot to a full body shot, Apple adds I dont think ever do that...

I guess we should just give in a realize Apple is the inventor of all that is good and holy...

...Soon Palm might be told they are copying if they feature that the Pre can play Music & has backlighting...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    I just watched it. That commercial is good b/c it shows of what the Pre can do. Palm's commercials in comparison are very bad. Hey Palm, use that type of commercial.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    I should video my 3yr old daughter naming all the states and capitals on one of the iphone apps. She's a pro navigating around.

But seriously, this is what sells phones that have these kinds of features. Congrats to Bell showing off the Pre. Didn't know Apple had a copyright for someone holding a phone showing off features.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    The Palm Pre advert that should have been
    The Palm Pre advert that should have been http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYAHsz8BxDk

Madam - I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception. Groucho Marx
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Nice! And is that update 1.2?
    Did anybody notice the Google Maps app changing orientation when he rotated the phone? Our doesn't do that, yet.... *cue update rumors*
    yes update rumors!!!!

we have moved those here

but can be found all over.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by number1pete View Post
    yes update rumors!!!!

we have moved those here

but can be found all over.
    "We", as in the official Czar of update speculation threads?

How do "we", the little people, know which of the numerous update threads are the best, the official, the "one" all the cool kids are hanging out at?

(more sarcasm obviously )
    Do you see Palm?! Do you see how it's done?!

This ad (and the other where the guy talks to random Canadians) are how the Pre should be marketed. Get rid of the Borg Queen and start showing off what this phone can do.