Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If you notice, the google maps app in the bell add for the pre has Landscape mode. I tried to mimic this behavior but could not. Then I went to google maps on the brwoser and that only send you to the app. Is this coming in 1.2 along with the new universal search features?? Pretty exciting.
    New universal search features?
    yeah 1.2 should be out september 4th.

The updates include lot of OS improvments like the ones you mentioned but the main things are:
    -video recording
    -cpu scaling (volatage scaling too)
    -change sounds for a lot of things
    -foward test messages

nicely done noticing the rotation in that video, i watched it but did not think about it. This may have been the first ever glimps at 1.2.

There are lots of threads on here that talk about the 1.2 update so check them out.
    Quote Originally Posted by number1pete View Post

The updates include lot of OS improvments like the ones you mentioned but the main things are:
    -video recording
    -foward test messages

nicely done noticing the rotation in that video, i watched it but did not think about it. This may have been the first ever glimps at 1.2.

There are lots of threads on here that talk about the 1.2 update so check them out.
    Video? I got to see it to believe it.
    What about true copy and paste?
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    And it looks like they improved the gsensor, see how fast the map rotates.

-video recording
    -foward test messages

How do you know this? Have not seen any posts on here refering to 1.2.
    Seriously? How do you have all those details? I haven't heard anything about video! It'll be exciting to see if these features as well as others come to fruition. Go Palm go!
    Quote Originally Posted by thegeester68 View Post
    Seriously? How do you have all those details? I haven't heard anything about video! It'll be exciting to see if these features as well as others come to fruition. Go Palm go!
    come on guys use the search function. We have been talking about 1.2 for weeks now. Basically some Palm rep spilled the beans. Here is a link to the first time it was posted way back when.

Scroll down to post #45
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...icantly-3.html
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    come on guys use the search function. We have been talking about 1.2 for weeks now. Basically some Palm rep spilled the beans. Here is a link to the first time it was posted way back when.

Scroll down to post #45
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...icantly-3.html
    Gotta see it to believe it! some time people on the internet are full of __IT.
    I call bs on the ActiveX support.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    about the video update...didn't Palm say it will be rolled out somewhere in the end of summer? I believe they did and thats why Im not surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    I call bs on the ActiveX support.
    it was confirmed that they were talking about activex based plugins like flash and such not a pure implementation of activex.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Cant wait to see if the update comes out when they say it is.
    Oh boy! Its september 4th! Will the rumors hold true????? Guess we gotta wait for 23 hours and 4 minute
    lets go come on new update i cant wait no longer!!
  16. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Can anyone say "overzealous ad producer" with me?
    just got my pre yesterday and its on 1.04, should I update to 1.1 first?
    Quote Originally Posted by winehead99 View Post
    just got my pre yesterday and its on 1.04, should I update to 1.1 first?
    Most Certainly!
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I am all a twitter with excitement

Actually, I cannot wait for 1.2 and video, will be cool. Some of the other fixes and enhancements will be a nice improvement in an already excellent OS.
    Is this true about today, or just another hoax? I dont see any posts about webos 1.2.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast