Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I'm on my third pre and have noticed my power button doesn't feel right, when I depress it. How is the power button suppose to feel like when depressed? Is it suppose to click? When I depress mine, it feels like I didn't press it because I don't hear/feel the "click." The power button still works, but it feels like I have to depress it harder.

Is the power button suppose to feel similar to how the volume button is when depressed?

I've read about others having problems with the power button, but not sure if mine is an issue or not. My other two pre's power button didn't seem to feel like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vnak View Post
    How is the power button suppose to feel like when depressed?

Is the power button suppose to feel similar to how the volume button is when depressed?
    Give your phone some Pre-zac and hopefully it will help with the depression.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    My power button does not feel like the volume buttons... it doesn't click and it doesn't feel as "loose" as the volume buttons. It's almost like it's not depressing at all, but it is. Even though it feels different than the volume buttons, it works perfectly well - it is very responsive.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    My 3rd Pre's power button is the same.
    It took a little bit to gut use to it but I like it better.
    It seems to have a lower profile so turning it on by accident does not happen to me any longer.
    My Pre started doing this (power button had no click) so Sprint exchanged under warranty.