Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    Anyone else have this addiction? Seriously I think I'm going to spend more money on accessories for the Pre rather than for the phone itself! So far I've orders 2 Touchstone docks (one for car and other for home), PDAair case, $5 Innocase-like case from ebay, Smartphone experts ultra slim pocket pouch, Phantomskinz screen protectors, zagg invisishield screen protectors, Seidio 1350 mAh battery, Palm vehicle power charger, extra wall charger....

I think it's a sickness...
    Hah i was thinking the same thing and I haven't come close to that. Just one TS, rubberized case, hard case, body glove, and headphones that you can talk on. I think the body glove is here to stay though
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I actually bought a new car stereo, one that has an AUX port right on it, LOL! I know you can buy an adapter to send the signal to your stereo (and I did, and it worked OK), but said WTF, might as well...
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    1 Touchstone, 2 wall chargers, 1 car charger, Palm leather case.
    I'm ordering another stone, to use it in the car.

I will also get a large battery, when there is one available for Touchstone.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    The only thing I've gotten so far is a touchstone and a car charger. Oh, and a new BT headset but that's not Pre specific. Still using the cloth pouch.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGayleGo View Post
    I actually bought a new car stereo, one that has an AUX port right on it, LOL! I know you can buy an adapter to send the signal to your stereo (and I did, and it worked OK), but said WTF, might as well...
    My own vehicle and the dozen or so rentals I've had in the last few months have all had built in auxiliary ports. I don't know what I'd do without it. It's like DRVs, once you get used to it you can't imagine not having it.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    I wish I were addicted to buying things for my Pre. I would have had a shield on the screen last night when I dropped it in the parking lot and ended up getting 5 little scratches across the front of the screen. I hate myself.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Touchstone is a must have. I grin every single time I set my phone on it. Then I think "I spent $70 on that thing???" Then I grin again because I love expensive toys... It's okay to accessorize!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcub View Post
    Touchstone is a must have. I grin every single time I set my phone on it. Then I think "I spent $70 on that thing???" Then I grin again because I love expensive toys... It's okay to accessorize!
    You spent $70 on that thing?!

...when the PreCentral Store has it for as low as $40?????? *faints dead away*
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Having bought way too many Palm accessories in the past, I "Just Say No" to them anymore. There's nothing more useless than an accessory for a device that you don't use anymore.
    Amen.

I do want the Touchstone though. I just hope that it will work on the next generation Pre as well. Now that hte prices have fallen to somewhat reasonable levels at around $45, it isn't so bad.
    My lady and I have 6 TS's between us. It's beautiful.

Charging or not, it's a great mount for in-car navigation.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nirv View Post
    I need some type of suction holder for navigation and charging in my car.....

Thats what I am waiting for... I want a mount that chargers at the same time. Preferably with the touchstone technology so I dont have to take the cap off the USB.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    My lady and I have 6 TS's between us. It's beautiful.

Charging or not, it's a great mount for in-car navigation.
    Brilliant Idea
    Motorola Q (HORRIBLE) -> Samsung Instinct (Almost as bad as the Motorola) -> Palm Pre -> HTC Hero
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12