1.    #1  
    BELL PALM PRE COMMERCIAL

What do you think. Better eh ?
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    To be honest, I don't like it. It makes the Pre look cheap and dull, like it's just another phone. I like how they model it after an iPhone ad, but somewhere along the line they lose all of what makes the phone stand out, what makes it special. It doesn't speak to me as the Palm Pre in that commercial, it's just "another phone offered by Bell."
    sprint commercials are scary
    Probably good on the Bell commercial threads now. Search, then post.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ame_mex_beto View Post
    sprint commercials are scary
    I don't understand how Sprint commercials are scary...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    I don't understand how Sprint commercials are scary...
    Sprints arenīt scary I think he is talking about Palms commercials made by EL MODERNISTA adv agengy with Tamara Hope.

But I donīt think it are scary Are sub-real, not conventional as we all are used to see.
    I just heard/ saw a new Sprint commercial. I was going to bed and clicked on the TV. It sounded like the Pre/Sprint girl and she said "When somethings not on the tip of your tongue, maybe it's at the tip of your fingers. The new Palm Pre with universal search." I was wowed and turned my head to see it, but it only had the Phone or Sprint logo. I came on-line to see if anyone was talking about it.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Probably good on the Bell commercial threads now. Search, then post.
    Actually, this, I'm fairly certain, was the first post about the Bell palm pre commercial. It was posted late last night and got pushed down to the bottom of the first page where it wasn't noticed. Other Bell threads popped up and got attention over the course of the day, this one just happened to get bumped back up now. Look at the date it was posted before you ridicule someone for posting something a day late.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    I just heard/ saw a new Sprint commercial. I was going to bed and clicked on the TV. It sounded like the Pre/Sprint girl and she said "When somethings not on the tip of your tongue, maybe it's at the tip of your fingers. The new Palm Pre with universal search." I was wowed and turned my head to see it, but it only had the Phone or Sprint logo. I came on-line to see if anyone was talking about it.
    Maybe Is this one?

It is. Thanks. I like seeing the visual, but it's like reading a book before seeing the movie, the words are more powerful alone. I pictured just showing the features of the phone & her voice. This was still the best commercial to date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadnic View Post
    Actually, this, I'm fairly certain, was the first post about the Bell palm pre commercial. It was posted late last night and got pushed down to the bottom of the first page where it wasn't noticed. Other Bell threads popped up and got attention over the course of the day, this one just happened to get bumped back up now. Look at the date it was posted before you ridicule someone for posting something a day late.
    I don't really want to get into this, but there is at least one thread started before his.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ba-squara.html

Sure his wasn't the last or the first, but we have too many Bell commercial threads. I agree it was a decent commercial and worth talking about, but not in five + separate threads.

A final note, there were no personal attacks or ridicule leveled at the original poster. I didn't call him stupid or anything. Just a friendly reminder to make sure we don't duplicate threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    BELL PALM PRE COMMERCIAL

What do you think. Better eh ?
    I really dug it. Thanks for sharing that.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    I really dug it. Thanks for sharing that.
    you are welcome
    Honestly I was planning on waiting for the release of either the Hero or the next gen Samsung device on the sprint network but my contract was up and I saw the pre was the first multi-tasking phone and couldnt be happier... The bell commecial is a realistic point of view or rather take on the way the phone is used and its implementation into everday life. Personally I believe you need to appeal the smartphone to the general consumer rather then business oriented indivuduals.
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    LOL, if you carefully, you will notice that the phone has a bad Oreo issue. At 0:12, watch how the slider tilts when the guys opens the phone.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog