Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    I'll add more later. But for now check out this guys video. This is the method I use to add themes and grab files off my pre. Real easy to back up files.

2.    #22  
    The quickinstall only allows you to install a new background for the actual dailpad. This is the actual dailpad itself. So you will need a rooted pre as far as I am aware.

You install the dailpad to: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone. Make a backup of your phone first if you have not already done so. This way you have the ability to restore the dailpad to the original if you get tired of the theme.

Now, below is the actual background for the main pre. It is actually the first background sky from the original boot, added some snow, penguins and of course the got root slogan, ohh and of course the pre itself. I can make available the same without the slogan if anyone wants it. Just download it, transfer it to your pre via USB into your wallpaper folder. Go into the pre in the screen & lock and set it as the wallpaper.
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12