1.    #1  
    What happened to the stream of updates that we were getting. Seems like it has been 1 month since any update, and there are so many bugs left for the phone.
    Don't worry. They will come. And it's been 3 weeks.
    Palm is working diligently add all the user requested features. Notably, the next update will include:
    - text forwarding
    - much improved calender
    - Flash support
    - improved battery life
    - improved performance
    - video recording
    - Flash support
    - voice dialing
    - Active X support
    - iPhone emulation
    - free copy of Doom 3
    - tazer
    - new battery powered by unicorn blood
    - puppies

Obviously, doing all of this takes quite a bit of time. Patience, young grasshopper. The update will come when its ready.

Or, in other words, use the fancy Search feature at the top of the page. It'll point to you about a half-dozen other threads covering this exact same topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall View Post
    Palm is working diligently add all the user requested features. Notably, the next update will include:
    - text forwarding
    - much improved calender
    - Flash support
    - improved battery life
    - improved performance
    - video recording
    - Flash support
    - voice dialing
    - Active X support
    - iPhone emulation
    - free copy of Doom 3
    - tazer
    - puppies

Obviously, doing all of this takes quite a bit of time. Patience, young grasshopper. The update will come when its ready.

Or, in other words, use the fancy Search feature at the top of the page. It'll point to you about a half-dozen other threads covering this exact same topic.
    lmao puppies....but on a side note..im happy with my pre...gaining access to linux has be well worth it...
    yeah yeah, I've heard this before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall View Post
    - text forwarding
    - much improved calender
    - Flash support
    - improved battery life
    - improved performance
    - video recording
    - Flash support
    - voice dialing
    - Active X support
    - iPhone emulation
    - free copy of Doom 3
    - tazer
    - puppies

LMAO Puppies, a tazer and iPhone emulation!
    I'm really stoked about this tazer feature. Bad guys beware! I'll show you my multitasking while tazing you