1.    #1  
    so todays my birthday (im 16 now) ive wanted this phone since january and finally got it i was (and still am happy) happy first thing i did was check for the oreo or gaps the slide the phone close battery turns off. But have nun i have the perfect pre. soon as i got home went to precentral to put some homebrews on there and the first article was Palm tweaking Pre for better quality so i notied i got one of the new pres palm has made and that made me even happier. best b-day ever
    Congrats dude (dude-ette)!!!
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    congrats in you havent all ready get a case and a screen protector its a must second get the tochstone charger its great .. enjoy
    Happy bday! I just turned 16 two weeks ago.
    Happy birthday. Congrats. Welcome to the forums.

*climbs big-block-o-text*
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ernest Aguilar View Post
    congrats in you havent all ready get a case and a screen protector its a must second get the tochstone charger its great .. enjoy
    I would have gatten dat stuff but my g-mom was mad dat I was spending 384$ on it when in febuary I could it for 200(well members of my fam came togehter with the money) so I had 80$ ready to buy an invisble shield and a touchstone back pice sine I aldey a the dock part. But my mom said don't **** her off evenmore
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Happy Birthday! Enjoy the phone!!
    Happy Birthday! Have fun with the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by semahjiscool View Post
    I would have gatten dat stuff but my g-mom was mad dat I was spending 384$ on it when in febuary I could it for 200(well members of my fam came togehter with the money) so I had 80$ ready to buy an invisble shield and a touchstone back pice sine I aldey a the dock part. But my mom said don't **** her off evenmore
    English translation please?
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    English translation please?
    I think it says, "I type with my tongue but I don't care you beef head training wheel for toast"

I could be wrong though.
    Quote Originally Posted by JKTex View Post
    I think it says, "I type with my tongue but I don't care you beef head training wheel for toast"

I could be wrong though.
    roflmfao Thx. Guess I can now start the rest of my day.
    ^ hahaha
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    i have had the invisible shield and i really recomend the phantom skinz they feel better and are much much easier to put on youtube has good videos on it check them out