1.    #1  
    This is me venting.......So be gentle!

I love the Palm pre and all of the things it can do.
    I do not care for Sprint Customer Service, nor Palm Customer service.

This palm pre of mine has had a few issues. It gets pretty hot when watching you tube videos, has hot spots on the screen, and now last nite (as of 5:00pm est) it has acquired the notorious spider cracks beginning in the gesture area, and going all to way to the top of the screen. I truly believe this sucks.

I've had sprint for 2 years, which earned me the $150 towards the palm pre (later turned into $250) plus $100 mail in rebate. While swapping my treo 755p to the palm pre, the sales clerk asked me if I want insurance. I said, "I'd be stupid to buy a phone of this magnitude and not purchase insurance."

Low and behold, 35 days later when all these issues come up, I don't have insurance. I am now forced to use my $100 mail in rebate to use on this phone. Life is never simple for me. I tried my hardest and neither palm nor sprint, or asurion will work with me because my manufature warranty is now voided due to the cracked screen.

Yes I know I am all over the place with this post, mainly to see

**WARNING. IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH SPRINT, DO NOT EXPECT YOUR ISSUES TO BE RESOLVED**
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smoggysasquatch View Post
    This is me venting.......So be gentle!

I love the Palm pre and all of the things it can do.
    I do not care for Sprint Customer Service, nor Palm Customer service.

This palm pre of mine has had a few issues. It gets pretty hot when watching you tube videos, has hot spots on the screen, and now last nite (as of 5:00pm est) it has acquired the notorious spider cracks beginning in the gesture area, and going all to way to the top of the screen. I truly believe this sucks.

I've had sprint for 2 years, which earned me the $150 towards the palm pre (later turned into $250) plus $100 mail in rebate. While swapping my treo 755p to the palm pre, the sales clerk asked me if I want insurance. I said, "I'd be stupid to buy a phone of this magnitude and not purchase insurance."

Low and behold, 35 days later when all these issues come up, I don't have insurance. I am now forced to use my $100 mail in rebate to use on this phone. Life is never simple for me. I tried my hardest and neither palm nor sprint, or asurion will work with me because my manufature warranty is now voided due to the cracked screen.

Yes I know I am all over the place with this post, mainly to see

**WARNING. IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH SPRINT, DO NOT EXPECT YOUR ISSUES TO BE RESOLVED**
    Wow, informative post. And you must be right, because you've been with Sprint for 2 years. Some of us have a few years and there's a reason for that. Over the 13 years I've had times that I wasn't fond of them, but all in all they're reasonable. From your post, well we don't provide detail as to what really happened and you don't really say anything that makes sense.
  3.    #3  
    Sorry about me not making sense. That's the highlight of my life. After the few hours talking to various people, they added insurance onto my account so that I can take advantage of the insurance. Because of the insurance, I have to use my rebate to make the deductible.

Every time I do try to explain something, I end up giving bits and pieces of what I'm trying to say.
  4.    #4  
    Sorry about me not making sense. That's the highlight of my life. After the few hours talking to various people, they added insurance onto my account so that I can take advantage of the insurance. Because of the insurance, I have to use my rebate to make the deductible.

Every time I do try to explain something, I end up giving bits and pieces of what I'm trying to say.