Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Sprint ordered me a new /refurb Tuesdat due to the oreo effect. The original build was 6/6/09 and refurbished 7/22/09. They actually made it so it is fantastic. The build quality seems very good on it. There is no evidence of foam for the battery or anything else that shows they took any shortcuts. My wife just got her new one with the build date of 7/28 with perfect quality and mine is as every bit as good as hers. Palm, great job on correcting these issues. Shows hope that they are listening.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Mine has a build date (second Pre) of 7/22 also and sorry to say, it ain't perfect! But I'm still happy with it.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    What problems do you have with yours?
    i just got a refurbished phone...the sprint rep who gave it to me as a replacement told me that it was brand new, but after looking up its info it said it was originally built 5/19/2009 and reconditioned 8/8/2009. It seems to be in good condition. The center button seems clear and less silver.
    My refurb Pre (dated 7/23) has the battery foam, prefect screen and no oreo effect.