Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    We have 6 new apps in the App Catolog today! Hopefully more are on the way. Mileage calculator, ESPN Zone, etc... Check em out.
    Wow
    thanks for the notice. i thought the update to the existing apps were it for the day.
    Cool. I'm very confused about the Word Ace game. OK, maybe I should read the instructions before playing.

Edit: OK, I'm VERY confused. I played two hands of Word Ace and used "JOT" and "CLONE" and both times it said "FAIL! Not a word." Huh?
    Last edited by djacoby; 08/20/2009 at 06:53 PM.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Hmm...Homebrew 142 - Palm 41
    FrankenPre2!!!
    ^^^ lol
    Do you have any idea why my filecoaster can't find any apps. It was working yesterday, but it's just searching all day. I dont know if it's updating or it's just my app. Anyone having the same problem now?
    Quote Originally Posted by djacoby View Post
    Cool. I'm very confused about the Word Ace game. OK, maybe I should read the instructions before playing.

Edit: OK, I'm VERY confused. I played two hands of Word Ace and used "JOT" and "CLONE" and both times it said "FAIL! Not a word." Huh?
    Are you hitting "Use This Word" before time runs out?
    seppo
    Why is it that when I tried to download Word Ace, it gave me an error message "Not Enough Memory" and that I need to delete an app to make room? I have installed several homebrew apps. Could this be conflicting with my memory?
    I dunno. The game's only ~5 megs, so it shouldn't be using up a huge amount of space...

seppo
    Apps don't have access to the full media drive...they are limited to a small amount apparently...however people are working around it ala the g1...I think its the g1...but a solution will come forth soon....
    Bubble!! Finally!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbulante View Post
    Why is it that when I tried to download Word Ace, it gave me an error message "Not Enough Memory" and that I need to delete an app to make room? I have installed several homebrew apps. Could this be conflicting with my memory?
    There's a limit of apps you can install in the Pre right now.... Don't know if Palm will change that in a future update but as of now you can only install a limited amount of both Brew and Official apps on ur Pre. Sucks I know.....
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djacoby View Post

I get the same thing. WTF? It didn't recognize the word web.
    Last edited by spectre855; 08/20/2009 at 08:11 PM. Reason: I'm stupid.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I think it is what selfawaregames said.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGod View Post
    Wow
    More like MEH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    More like MEH!
    Yah I agree. I'm happy there are new apps in the store but they all frankly still suck. Glad people are trying though.
    cool checking them out now!
    I think it's funny that most of the homebrew apps are more useful, fun, and polished
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    The good: New apps are finally coming in.
    The bad: Personally crappy apps, am trying out the mileage and ESPN one though.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast