Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    We need a new ad campaign which actually speaks to the target audience and not the Palm/tech folk - THEY KNOW ABOUT THE PRE ALREADY!

We need an advertising campaign showing explicitly why this device was created and how this helps achieve this (help us in our busy lives) in an everyday setting whilst still being engaging, memorable and unambiguous.

With a few updates I think this would be a great way to start a new campaign and it would fit the Palm budget ! They made the ad after all!!

<strong>The Palm Pre advert that should have been</strong>

Changes - change the number of apps to "many", show the Palm Pre being used and end with the Pre on the last screen in a 360 view and the slide out keyboard opening and closing then the cards transition then end with the Palm logo and "a perfect day" (still showing the Pre)

What do you think?
    The Palm Pre advert that should have been http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYAHsz8BxDk

Madam - I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception. Groucho Marx
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    Yeah I love how the campaign says "With Thousands of Applications" when in fact everybody knows that's not the case... Until they actually open up their App Store, that's false advertising....

Unless they're also including their old Palm O/S phones.... But why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitalis View Post
    Yeah I love how the campaign says "With Thousands of Applications" when in fact everybody knows that's not the case... Until they actually open up their App Store, that's false advertising....

Unless they're also including their old Palm O/S phones.... But why?

Stretching it a bit, but it's obviously Classic + PalmOS that they are talking about.