1.    #1  
    Is there any way to increase the amount of time the screen stays on when it's locked?? I get a text or email and the screen doesn't stay on long enough when its locked for me to see what it is.

I know you can change the time when its unlocked.
    screen & lock > turn off after > simply adjust to your preference.
  3.    #3  
    Nope thats not it. Thats what I said in my post...I know how to do it once the screen is unlocked but when the screen is locked and you get a notification, the screen only stays on for about 5 secs.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Just want to clarify, since the screen technically stays on for the same amount of time whether it's locked or not. Do you mean you want the notification (of an email, text, etc...) to stay open on the screen longer?

(Please note I don't know the answer, I'm just trying to figure out what you are asking for. And I agree it would be nice, if I've gotten it right.)
  5.    #5  
    Ok...wow

The screen is completely off and has been for a while. Someone sends you a text, you glance over at your phone WITHOUT UNLOCKING IT OR TOUCHING IT and the screen is light up for about 5 secs before it goes off again.

I want to make it stay on longer without having to unlock it so I can see what the notification is.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub View Post
    The screen is completely off and has been for a while. Someone sends you a text, you glance over at your phone WITHOUT UNLOCKING IT OR TOUCHING IT and the screen is light up for about 5 secs before it goes off again.
    My phone does not do that. If the screen is black because it's been sitting a while, and I get a notification, my screen stays green with the lock on it for the same time it does if NOT locked - 60 seconds.
  7.    #7  
    Really?? Hmm, I wonder why my would turn off so quickly.