1.    #1  
    Wow! Pre comes in 2nd to iPhone 3GS (89 vs 88 pts). Not bad for a 1st gen phone!

Sorry I have no link. Just sitting here in front of my latest issue.
    Where are you looking. I went to PC World online and it has it scored Iphone 3GS 89 and the Palm Pre 4th at 87. #2 was T-Mobile Mytouch 3G and #3 T-Mobile G1 both at 88. This was updated on August 6th.

Which issue do you have, I get PC World monthly and I don't remember this.

Here is the link to the ratings:

Chart - Top 10 Cell Phones - PC World
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dfine1966 View Post
    Where are you looking. I went to PC World online and it has it scored Iphone 3GS 89 and the Palm Pre 4th at 87. #2 was T-Mobile Mytouch 3G and #3 T-Mobile G1 both at 88. This was updated on August 6th.

Which issue do you have, I get PC World monthly and I don't remember this.

Here is the link to the ratings:

[url= - Top 10 Cell Phones - PC World[/url]
    Yeah, they've had it rated slightly lower in the past, but this is the Sep issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by PookiePrancer View Post
    Wow! Pre comes in 2nd to iPhone 3GS (89 vs 88 pts). Not bad for a 1st gen phone!

Sorry I have no link. Just sitting here in front of my latest issue.
    Are they talking literally or figuratively? If it's literal, I would say it's the #1 Hottest phone as I can cook an egg on mine sometimes... figuratively, then, maybe I'll agree... lmao.

Lee Ladisky
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeladisky View Post
    Are they talking literally or figuratively? If it's literal, I would say it's the #1 Hottest phone as I can cook an egg on mine sometimes... figuratively, then, maybe I'll agree... lmao.

Funny you mention that! Here's what they say about the iPhone 3GS in the "Plugged In" column:

"ONE HOT PHONE: Overheating iPhone 3GS units are causing discomfort and the occasional toasted cheek. The upside: It's great for camping; leave that can of Sterno at home."

The iPhone gets so hot, the pretty white back plate turns brown on those units
    I was just reading about how hot the 3GS gets and how it may be related to faulty cells in the batter causing the extra heat.

You know Apple's take on the issue.

I quote " Apple closed a large discussion regarding the issue on their forums."

Yet people still buy their crap...

Can you imagine how irate palm pre users would be if sprint or palm closed the threads about the oreo effect and screen discoloration!