1.    #1  
    May be a stupid question, but when you get a replacement pre do you lose all the pics you've taken? My computer isn't working right now so I haven't saved any of my pictures to it and I don't want to lose them.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Yes, you lose them. You should email them to yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by calsccr9 View Post
    May be a stupid question, but when you get a replacement pre do you lose all the pics you've taken? My computer isn't working right now so I haven't saved any of my pictures to it and I don't want to lose them.
    You can also upload the pics to a photobucket account directly from your Pre. It's pretty easy, if not that fast. And it's free.
    If your replacement is through a sprint store they can transfer them over I've had to do it twice already
    Quote Originally Posted by lars7575 View Post
    If your replacement is through a sprint store they can transfer them over I've had to do it twice already
    This idea works about 75% of the time on smartphones. It pulls photos and corrupts them then the phone won't accept them.

The most productive thing you can do is run to the library with a DVD-R disk and move all photos over to that.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks guys. I'll probably be going to the sprint store within the next two days and I'll ask them their opinion. My pre may not even need to be replaced. The problem is I've taken about 600 pictures since launch, plus the ones my friends have sent me, etc. So it'll be tough.
    plug it into your usb cable and copy paste it to your hard drive
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by calsccr9 View Post
    trim81, read his post closely!!
    ha just noticed that