1.    #1  
    When watching a video without the scrubber at the bottom (or with it should work) do a swipe right or up to advance 30 seconds OR a swipe left or down to reverse 30 seconds. The swipes are ON the screen itself not the gesture area.

Works really well. I had no clue about this and it comes in handy with video podcasts.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't"
    Holy crap... I am sure that someone is going to come on here and say, "I've know that since launch" and then flame... but goodness knows that I have been trying to find a better way than just dragging the stupid curser along the bottom.

And as a side note, you are my 100 thanked person... special huh? lol
    THANK YOU for the Post I was not aware of this and am very grateful that users like you are kind enough to post this,

Now if Sprint/ Palm could FIX THE DANG Streaming Video issue I could actually use this feature.

I mean it is hit or miss on you tube, when I first got the phone I never had error streaming video message on you tube, now for some odd reason two weeks ago I get this error Streaming message often on You tube.

It didn't happen after the 1.1 update so I can't identify whats causing this all of the sudden.

Ok Rant finished!
    I had no idea about this! Thanks man!!!!!!!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Sweet! This is great!
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilehavoc View Post
    When watching a video without the scrubber at the bottom (or with it should work) do a swipe right or up to advance 30 seconds OR a swipe left or down to reverse 30 seconds. The swipes are ON the screen itself not the gesture area.

Works really well. I had no clue about this and it comes in handy with video podcasts.
    This is a great tip. I will add it to the next version of the Palm Pre Tips and Tricks!

- Craig
    Nice!
    Oh is that what it was doing? How can I disable this? I'd like to be able to touch the screen to wipe off dirt or smudges without the video freaking out.
    Good tip, I did not know it could do this.
    Do a search, man, this has been known since 1971!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Do a search, man, this has been known since 1971!
    Now that's good stuff!