View Poll Results: Do you take developer mode off or on after installing services?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Off

9 42.86%
  • On

12 57.14%
  1.    #1  
    I know there's many threads for this but i wanted to make a poll....I know we all install apps now thru PreLoad or FileCoaster....but now that we can install myflashlight via webOS quick install 2.01....im wondering after u install those "services" do u leave developer mode on or off....i wanna know everybodies opinion....thanks!
    I leave it on because its too much of a hassle to restart just to install an updated app. I use FileCoaster.

I wanna try some of these other installs that require rooting (or webOS Quick Install). Maybe sometime in the near future.
    I am always a sucker for mindless polls. Not calling the OP mindless... put your flame thrower down.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    I am always a sucker for mindless polls. Not calling the OP mindless... put your flame thrower down.
    dont worry lol yes it is a mindless poll...but i just wanted to know wut u guys do...bc i turn it off at the end...maybe i can change and leave it on and c wut happens hu knows
    I keep it off unless I need it on. It really is leaving big door open.

And with Developer Mode Launcher, it is just a click to turn it back on if I need it.

If all this poll does is make people think about the security or realize how easy it now is to turn back on, it was worth it.

- Craig
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post

And with Developer Mode Launcher, it is just a click to turn it back on if I need it.

If all this poll does is make people think about the security or realize how easy it now is to turn back on, it was worth it.

- Craig
    i used to have the dev mode launcher but now with webOS quick installer i used the unhide developer mode icon so its easier
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post

- Craig
    Do I really need to launch into my security rant again?