Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    so what was it in end, Touhstone fail or Battery fail? did you try pluging it from a diffren wall socket?
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    None of this stuff happens to me
    +1 ... the touchstone is one of the highlights of the pre so far
    Quote Originally Posted by DHardmanJr View Post
    +1 ... the touchstone is one of the highlights of the pre so far
    Yes sir never had a problem with the TS
  4.    #24  
    Gahd I posted this thread like ages ago.. Haven't had a problem since though! Thinking it may have rang or something during the night and just slipped off. Weird.
    this exact thing happens to me everytime i leave it over a full charge time...otherwords once it fully charges,what should it do? mines starts to charge again for 5 seconds then says full charge again...then "charging battery" again. is my touchtone broken? or my pre? original touchtone cover...no mods,or running apps.
    My Touchstone stopped working rather abruptly--It worked fine when I plopped the phone on it when getting home from work, then later I took it off to make a call, and it refused to charge when I replaced the phone on the Touchstone. Based on advice here, I tried removing and re-setting the back cover, and pressing down on the center of the back cover, with no luck. I also tried using the Touchstone in a different plug, again no luck. I found the phone charged fine through the USB port. Based on advice here, I tried resetting the phone, even though I was firmly convinced that couldn't possibly make any difference....And the Touchstone worked fine as soon as the reset was done!

So the desktop computer gurus are right....First step in troubleshooting any problems should always be a hard reboot!
    Mike B in OKlahoma

Palm V-->Palm Vx-->Palm m505-->Garmin iQue3600-->Treo 650-->Treo 755p-->Palm Pre

Need to make sure the phone is on the touchstone correctly and you seeeee the charging battery come on. I've messed that up a couple times and it has sucked bad. If it's on correctly then restart the phone, always works for me. Like these guys have said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ny88RiCaN View Post
    Need to make sure the phone is on the touchstone correctly and you seeeee the charging battery come on. I've messed that up a couple times and it has sucked bad. If it's on correctly then restart the phone, always works for me. Like these guys have said.
    My situation wasn't that, I've learned to look for the clock face coming up, and don't even take my hand off the Pre until I've seen that when placing it in the charger. This was a first for me, the Touchstone was totally dead despite carefully placing and re-placing the Pre on the TS over a dozen times. Reset fixed it, though!
    Mike B in OKlahoma

Palm V-->Palm Vx-->Palm m505-->Garmin iQue3600-->Treo 650-->Treo 755p-->Palm Pre

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12