1.    #1  
    I just got off the phone with telesales inquring about a pre. The first rep said that since I am a SERO customer I have to be transferred to a special department.

The new guy tells me I can keep my SERO 1250 plan and just add $30 data to the package and I could get the pre, plus keep my 200 bonus minutes.

so..

1450 daytime for $79.99/month.

I was ready to do it, but figured this guy didnt know what he was talking about and my account would get all messed up...so I said I'd think about it and call back.

Does this offer even exist?
    i dont know of that offer. but to me it seems like you would be better off if you talked them into giving you a pick 5 deal on the 450min plan and see if they can make nights start at 6 for free as well... and see if the company you work for has some sort of discount with sprint.

they gave me pick 5 and nights at 6 with google voice for free you can make it one of your pick 5 and have unlimited min. or you can buy a skype account for less then 3 bucks a month i cant remember what i paid but i paid for the whole year and i have a skype to go number i can call and have unlimited min that way to.. and as for the other 4... just pick the people you talk to the very most. now if they do include nights at 6 for free... then you are all set how often do you call before 6 (when you are at work till 5 well at least for me)
    MatterOfFactJack
  3.    #3  
    This is my business line, so I'd need to have some good peak hours 9a-7p.

Self employed, no discounts....yet (thinking big for my future empire)

Im gonna call back tomorrow and see what another person says. but not order it.

I am still concerned about build quality and such as well. My main concern being if I get a Pre, hate it or they are not to my quality, I lose my SERO plan forever. Thats what sprint's website is telling me.

This guy says no problem going back to my Treo. All they do is remove the $30 add-on. No plan change required.

He also made mention of a $35 restocking fee for returns and exchanges.

At this point Im waiting till November 4th, 2009 - when my contract expires. Hopefully then I can make an iphone threat, get a good deal (I just read analysts are predicting a price cut) and guaranteed build quality...

You have much more to gain being an out of contract customer, with sprint well aware of possible switching out to AT&T - not that I'd ever get an iPhone...

*crosses fingers*
    Quote Originally Posted by blazinlow View Post
    This is my business line, so I'd need to have some good peak hours 9a-7p.

Self employed, no discounts....yet (thinking big for my future empire)

Im gonna call back tomorrow and see what another person says. but not order it.

I am still concerned about build quality and such as well. My main concern being if I get a Pre, hate it or they are not to my quality, I lose my SERO plan forever. Thats what sprint's website is telling me.

This guy says no problem going back to my Treo. All they do is remove the $30 add-on. No plan change required.

He also made mention of a $35 restocking fee for returns and exchanges.

At this point Im waiting till November 4th, 2009 - when my contract expires. Hopefully then I can make an iphone threat, get a good deal (I just read analysts are predicting a price cut) and guaranteed build quality...

You have much more to gain being an out of contract customer, with sprint well aware of possible switching out to AT&T - not that I'd ever get an iPhone...

*crosses fingers*
    Dont be silly you can make an iphone threat at anytime they dont want to lose you even if you have to pay a cancellation fee. you have to remember sprint is trying to get out of the carper now is the time to get what you want to become a satisfied costumer. none the less. if you get them to give you a pick 5 plan and obtain a google voice number and make that your official business number nice thing is you can choose your number... so make it easy like mine is 999-8896 just 3 numbers in there. now with that in your pick 5 and the use of a google voice dialer app which you have three to pick from in the homebrew sections its already 10 bucks less then what they are offering you with unlimited min anyway thats what i would do if i were you. as for the 30 dollar add on dont count on it. i dont think there is such a thing i spent hours with sprint looking for a work around because i didnt want to lose my free incoming for 39 a month 10 for data and 15 for text making 65... so 69.99 with 450 everything plan and pick 5 is a much better set up and if you ask me.... 69.99 with pick 5 is better then 1450min for 79.99 with no pick 5. and you dont have leeway to bargain if that offer is legit because to them they are already giving you something and they dont like to give more then one extra. besides you would be saving 10 bucks a month and put that toward TEP insurance for the phone which is 7 bucks a month still makes it cheaper then their offer.
    MatterOfFactJack