Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. B-Hizzy's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
       #1  
    Are there certain song types that the pre can't play? Some of the songs I bought from the itunes store aren't working. Actually, my question is whether or not anyone knows of a good converter or some other simple fix?
  2. Levi4u's Avatar
    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    #2  
    The songs purchased from itunes are DRM protected, You can "Buy UP" at I think it is
    $.30 per song to remove it. Or if you open Itunes and choose/highlight all the songs, Then go up to "Advanced" choose "Create mp3 version". It creates a DRM free MP3 version.
    Or you can burn the to a cd then rip them back to your PC and it will also remove the DRM protection.
  3. B-Hizzy's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
       #3  
    Ah thanks! Appreciate the feedback!!
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeH View Post
    Are there certain song types that the pre can't play? Some of the songs I bought from the itunes store aren't working. Actually, my question is whether or not anyone knows of a good converter or some other simple fix?
    No DRM iTunes songs.

    Since you are new here, I'll go light on you...but...many here do not take well to simple questions (that get asked over and over again.) I recommend that you search the threads or site via the Search tools and/or Google search outside these forums before posting.

    It ultimately keeps the forum from getting clogged and inundated with like questions. It will make search more effective as we're not sifting through redundant posts to find our answers.
  5. jpasint's Avatar
    Posts
    146 Posts
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    No DRM iTunes songs.

    Since you are new here, I'll go light on you...
    You sure gotta love grace and mercy.....

    Joe
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi4u View Post
    The songs purchased from itunes are DRM protected, You can "Buy UP" at I think it is
    $.30 per song to remove it. Or if you open Itunes and choose/highlight all the songs, Then go up to "Advanced" choose "Create mp3 version". It creates a DRM free MP3 version.
    Or you can burn the to a cd then rip them back to your PC and it will also remove the DRM protection.
    Or you could buy DRM-less mp3s from Amazon and promote open thinking instead of close minded antisharing music Nazis.

    Just my $0.02.
  7. Adjei's Avatar
    Posts
    277 Posts
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    #7  
    You know iTunes also has DRM free music and had it long before Amazon's store came into existence but I will leave you to wallow in your ignorance.
  8. falexak's Avatar
    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Adjei View Post
    You know iTunes also has DRM free music and had it long before Amazon's store came into existence but I will leave you to wallow in your ignorance.
    You can try Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate to remove iTunes DRM protection easily and simple.

Posting Permissions