1.    #1  
    Has anyone heard any scuttlebutt about when or even IF AT&T will be carrying the Pre? TIA.
    No Pre, just the Eos...but wouldn't surprise me if Palm just produces as an "unlocked" GSM device. Poor at&t, their network is so overpopulated and not very reliable. Wonder what the last three years would have been like for at&t if the iPhone had gone exclusive with Verizon or Sprint?
    Why can't the mobile device manufactures get that most want a touch screen and a front face QWERTY?
    Verizon claims that they will have the phone first half of 2010
    I thought there were rumors that a GSM version of the Pre would eventually make it to AT&T.
    I think it would hurt palm to go to the AT&T network there service is crap dropped calls and all (i use to work for them) most the time the customer will blame there device because that's what AT&T says its the device blaa blaa blaa i think palm should stay away from AT&T and just sell threw palm an unlocked version...
    I honestly couldn't see the pre going to at&t. They have an exclusive with the iPhone, why would it make sense to have 2 companies with a new, bitter rivalry on the same carrier? No other phone has the kind of rivalry the pre and iPhone have.
    Not to mention the whole point of the "WEB" OS is that it relies heavily on data network access and that is something at&t is stopping the iPhone from doing every chance it can...i.e. Slinbox, etc...

Hmmm, I can just imagine the commercial; "The new Palm Pre on at&t; the device that will kill our network...once and for all"!
    Why can't the mobile device manufactures get that most want a touch screen and a front face QWERTY?