1. exi
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Edited to remove post. I clearly failed to take the time to search enough.

Mods, please delete this thread.
    Last edited by exi; 08/19/2009 at 04:37 PM.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    ^^ ur gonna get bashed
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    ...YIKES!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a repat thread 1 after another.....Priceless. (I'd have to assume if someone knew when or what the next update would be they would be the ones to post it in a thread and not inquire on if we have a new update or not)
    No.

Question solved.

Mods- Close the thread.
    We won't get a new WebOS update until Precentral reaches over 100 threads about the next update. They are actually counting these at Palm. Its true, 'cause an analyst told me. And they know everything about Palm.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Another thread such as this one?? I heard the 1.1.1 will have an app that will eat iphones.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Lol
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Does anyone know when palm will release the SDK?
    Does anyone know if palm released an updated battery for the pre?
    My Battery life sucks!!
    Pre build quality issues!!!
    when is the next update coming out?
    When is palm opening up the app store?

accounts for 85 percent of the posts in this form!
    <I accidentally the whole pre>

<Palm Pre Speed Test>

Can someone please make an App that will tell us this already!! I guess for now you could use Predictions....
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    We won't get a new WebOS update until Precentral reaches over 100 threads about the next update. They are actually counting these at Palm. Its true, 'cause an analyst told me. And they know everything about Palm.
    LMFAO. Was that "the great analyst" Ashok Kumar?

Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Another thread such as this one?? I heard the 1.1.1 will have an app that will eat iphones.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Lol
    You probably don't know but, the Palm Pre has been eating iCraps for breakfast since day one
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Responses like this make it almost worth having these threads show up every few hours
    Quote Originally Posted by exi View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has read something that I haven't seen as regards the next update from Palm -- 1.1.1 or 1.2.0, whatever it may be.
    Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by exi View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has read something that I haven't seen as regards the next update from Palm -- 1.1.1 or 1.2.0, whatever it may be.
    I don't mean to bash, but ok.... I will. Other than the fact that this is the 100 billionth thread on this subject, the question is based on fallacious logic: How would we know what you've seen or not seen so that we could, if we chose to, answer this question?
    Lee Ladisky
    next update the pre will << edited by berd>>
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 08/19/2009 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Language
  14. exi
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Msm1555 View Post
    next update the pre will <<edited by berd>>
    Mods, after deleting this thread (my apologies), please institute an age limit for this forum.

Sorry, folks.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 08/19/2009 at 05:33 PM.