1.    #1  
    YouTube is driving me crasy when it keeps loading during a regular youtube video. I cant watch a 4 minute clip without it stoping to buffer a few times. SprintTv live gets blurry/choppy or fuzzy and audio is off sync constantly. Is this just the nature of the beast and there is nothing i can do, or should I take it in and complain?

First post here so Hi everyone
    My YouTube have been OK. For me SprintTV is a little choppy for the first 30 seconds or so then the audio and video clear up a bit and playback is smoother. Neither is perfect.
    Try utilizing the newer optimized YouTube web page instead of the acutal app. It seems to run very smoothly and with great picture. My SprintTV is choppy as well for the intial 30-45 seconds but does seem to even out and get better.
  4.    #4  
    thegeester68 i tried going thew the web browser and it still opens the youtube app with the same stuttering result. My sprinttv audio is off a few seconds, I would guess its about 2 seconds off.
    Quote Originally Posted by thegeester68 View Post
    Try utilizing the newer optimized YouTube web page instead of the acutal app. It seems to run very smoothly and with great picture. My SprintTV is choppy as well for the intial 30-45 seconds but does seem to even out and get better.
    Link please is this on the regular you tube page or de we have to go to a mobile youtube page
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    watch mr. turner dui... CLASSIC
    How good is your signal? If it's weak, then that's your problem. If you can, try to hook up to a wireless router and see if the playback is still choppy.

How is your internet browsing, is it slow as crap or is it fairly snappy?

Depending on my location and the signal strength I get, my YouTube is either pretty much instantaneous or it buffers all the time just as you describe.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    How good is your signal? If it's weak, then that's your problem. If you can, try to hook up to a wireless router and see if the playback is still choppy.

How is your internet browsing, is it slow as crap or is it fairly snappy?

Depending on my location and the signal strength I get, my YouTube is either pretty much instantaneous or it buffers all the time just as you describe.

I am checking it right now at work and my signal strength is full with it still needing to stop and load for Youtube. SprintTv still is choppy and fuzzy with audio off sync no matter where i am at, whether at home or work. I will try youtube today at home on my wireless router and post back to you with result.

Internet browsing seems a bit slow and i see it freezing a bit while its trying to load the page. I would say its slow.

I will also try loading internet pages at home with the wifi off and on to see if there is some sort of interference at work.
  9.    #9  
    So I am on my second Pre which I exchanged at Best Buy being that I am still within my 30-day return policy. This second Pre's YouTube works somewhat better. This new Pre of mine still loads/buffers YouTube a few times during playback on sprints network with full signal on certain clips depending on the length and quality.

SprintTv is still the same, audio and video off sync no matter where I am or signal strength. It just sucks (sigh).

My second Pre has added features now unlike my first one. It has a wobbly slider with a great Oreo effect. A nice gap between the two halves. Two new dead pixels. Light comes threw the black finished surface at the upper right hand corner in the middle of the blend.

I don’t know if I should return this one also or just call Palm and complain for them to try and send a proper working one. Will palm send a refurb?