Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by blz2 View Post
    Try forwarding a text or saving a video. Sure these are little issues, but come on, every other phone has these capabilities. This is supposed to be a smartphone.
    I don't forward txt's, or send or receive videos. The only time I ever get a forwarded txt are those stupid jokes that are better off not being read.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    I don't forward txt's, or send or receive videos. The only time I ever get a forwarded txt are those stupid jokes that are better off not being read.
    oh I definitely agree with the stupid jokes. i hate those. but there are plenty of other texts I need to forward. It's an option that needs to be added. And I'm certain it will come, maybe 2.0 will have it
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
    this had been buggin me too, heres the current fix:

it seems to only happened with LINKED contacts. Try going into the contact, tap on the contact picture in the upper left, and unlink ALL profiles associated with the contact. Then go back into messaging, and u should see which part of the linked profile is giving the problem. Delete the thread and then go back into contacts and relink all of the contacts for that person. This has worked for me on every messaging thread that "hides" itself.

This is a HIGHLY annoying problem though
    that worked for one of my conversations but not the other one. the user that it is not working on has two different number that i text with so i wonder if that is causing issues.
    Thanks to Success100.

That worked, after a reboot.
    mine only has this on my girlfriends contact.. and still giving me headaches.. palm has no answer to this problem..
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dgrobe2112 View Post
    mine only has this on my girlfriends contact.. and still giving me headaches.. palm has no answer to this problem..
    same exact thing, my girlfriend is the only one this happens to. i tried the link thing so hopefully that fixes it in the future. i mostly try to never delete her conversation, but sometimes when i get drunk or something i accidentally delete her instead of someone else. hopefully this works tho. i always do a partial erase and set everything up all over again, i said if it happens one last time i'm going back to my blackberry.
    i deleted the contacts that wouldnt show sent them a text then once i got a reply and it showed in the messaging app...i re-added the contact and linked any other necessary profiles....worked for me
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12