Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wish I had bought a screen protector. I've been so careful with my phone, but then I noticed on Saturday it has three scratches on the screen, one of which is VERY distracting. So distracting that I don't even like using my phone anymore. I want a new one. Still have no clue how it could've gotten so scratched. Looks like someone took a key to it. Since I don't have insurance, I presume if I want to replace it I'd have to buy another one for $200?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mwittig View Post
    Wish I had bought a screen protector. I've been so careful with my phone, but then I noticed on Saturday it has three scratches on the screen, one of which is VERY distracting. So distracting that I don't even like using my phone anymore. I want a new one. Still have no clue how it could've gotten so scratched. Looks like someone took a key to it. Since I don't have insurance, I presume if I want to replace it I'd have to buy another one for $200?
    how will you get one for $200 now with out new line of service. It retails for $600 or so, right?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12