1.    #1  
    Moderator Note:
    This thread is asking about on-line versions of the Bible. If you can help with online Bible sources, please reply.
    This thread is not to be a discussion of religion.

Is there an on-line version of The Message? I have not found one and thought maybe someone else has. Thanks in advance. I wish Laridian Bible would come out with a Pre Bible! Please email them!
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 08/21/2009 at 01:45 PM.
    There is the homebrew bible app that has made a ton of advancements and is pretty good.. Check it out...
    A good site is Bible. Many, many translations there including The Message.

This works well enough that I wouldn't need a bible app if I could get a decent signal in church.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Yeah, I even used that BibleGateway site to help my wife's parents, who are Chinese and don't know much English, follow along in church.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    I use Olive Branch Ministries & an Online Bible called youversion.com. They work well in the landscape mode for me, but I find them a bit small in prtrait.

Cheers
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rcyphermd View Post
    Is there an on-line version of The Message? I have not found one and thought maybe someone else has. Thanks in advance. I wish Laridian Bible would come out with a Pre Bible! Please email them!
    I just used my Pre to go to the website biblegateway.com & as I scrolled down it says they have a mobile version & it fits the Pre perfectly. Try:

mobile.biblegateway.com/index.php

Cheers
    I use Bible.CC, as well as the KJV Bible app. The app has made a lot of improvements, and I REALLY like it. The only thing I am waiting for, are Copy from inside the app (to send texts/emails to church friends), Highlight somehow, and pinch to zoom in/out. Other than that, the app really is very good. A lot of times I will use the app instead of my Bible.
    Another good bible, quran and mormon reference site is the Skeptic's Annotated Bible / Quran / Book of Mormon