Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I wish there was an easier way to get these sick themes on my pre an easier way. Im such a retard. Someone figure out how to do this so I dont have to rack my brain and hold my self back from throwing my pre into the wall.
    If it was an iPhone, there would be an app for that!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Lane View Post
    If it was an iPhone, there would be an app for that!
    Sad but true...
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AJD00M View Post
    I wish there was an easier way to get these sick themes on my pre an easier way. ....
    what?
    Sad but true...
    Given a two year head start, I would expect there to be an app for that ... regardless of what the heck is needed.

What is a sick theme anyway ... wallpaper?
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kuhawksr1 View Post
    Given a two year head start, I would expect there to be an app for that ... regardless of what the heck is needed.

What is a sick theme anyway ... wallpaper?
    Ya, its a combo of a wallpaper, and different icons.
    Can you theme an iFauxn?
    I havent rooted my pre yet but a pre themer app would make me do it...
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    actually, there isn't an app for that on the iphone. (you can't theme iphones..)
    -m
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    actually, there isn't an app for that on the iphone. (you can't theme iphones..)
    -m
    There actually is, but it doesn't reside on the app store.
    Free iPhone Theme or Uploading Custom iPhone Theme using SummerBoard
    As you can see it's not much of a different process than doing it on a Pre, this app just automates a bit of the work.
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    There actually is, but it doesn't reside on the app store.
    Free iPhone Theme or Uploading Custom iPhone Theme using SummerBoard
    As you can see it's not much of a different process than doing it on a Pre, this app just automates a bit of the work.
    That's really old. iPhoners use Winterboard to theme nowadays.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Can someone tell me how to add/delete more pages?? I found out how to delete some of the apps you cant delete, now I wanna add more pages but I dont understand the whole patch/quilt concept.

help?
    I wish there was an easier way to get these sick themes on my pre an easier way. Im such a retard. Someone figure out how to do this so I dont have to rack my brain and hold my self back from throwing my pre into the wall.
    Bet you did well in school

It's being worked on though: http://img190.imageshack.us/i/prethemer.mp4/
    AJ, Go here Next steps - WebOS Internals
    Follow the quilt instructions...like 3 lines you type. Once you have done that you can start installing patches to take care of the command lines you would other wise have to type...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    we all had to rack our brain,and read and read,and try,i have dug through probably 100 threads skimming and reading,you lazy people are just aggravating,why dont YOU learn and come up with an easier for us,because we'd appreciate it also
    its like these people that beg for a app so they dont have to root and copy and paste stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    Bet you did well in school
    What was the point of that?
    I may have something in the Themes department coming to WebOS Quick Install. Nothing set in stone yet though
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    What was the point of that?
    Exactly the point of redninja's post. It's a bit self-entitled to demand that someone come up with a solution so that they don't have to use their own braincells to follow directions.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    Exactly the point of redninja's post. It's a bit self-entitled to demand that someone come up with a solution so that they don't have to use their own braincells to follow directions.
    You gotta remember that not everyone is as computer literate as other people - and as such, they're going to ask for help on things that some of us can do with a breeze. Sure, he may have seemed as if he was demanding for someone to do it, but really, what sense does that make?

I'm not jumping on your case here.. I'm just kinda thinking maybe you jumped his a little early on for no reason.
    Perhaps I did. I'm just very used to the "gimme gimme" attitude that seems to plague communities where people try to help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast