Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The real deal with buying a phone like the PRE is, for the average user, you get the phone, use it to the best of its native abilities and it can be a really fun thing to have.

IF you seek out a forum such as this, you are in an unspoken way, looking to learn to utilize some of the inner workings of the device above and beyond what it was front end marketed for.

I understand the OP;s frustration and where he is coming from, but also agree with some who have said, its a process, come, peruse, read, learn, and you will come away with a deeper appreciation for not only the device but maybe fellow forum members for the amazing amount of help and work they offer for users at all levels.

So when you say an "easy" way to do themes, understand , as of the current update, that is just NOT a supported and available feature of this phone.

IF you want to learn to do such not standard things, all the information is here... But it DOES take some patience and persistance.

Keep reading, trying, learning, asking..

For ME personally, I would just NOT be happy if I could not keep learning and playing and customizing this very cool phone.
    well-said Diane
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    The real deal with buying a phone like the PRE is, for the average user, you get the phone, use it to the best of its native abilities and it can be a really fun thing to have.

IF you seek out a forum such as this, you are in an unspoken way, looking to learn to utilize some of the inner workings of the device above and beyond what it was front end marketed for.

I understand the OP;s frustration and where he is coming from, but also agree with some who have said, its a process, come, peruse, read, learn, and you will come away with a deeper appreciation for not only the device but maybe fellow forum members for the amazing amount of help and work they offer for users at all levels.

So when you say an "easy" way to do themes, understand , as of the current update, that is just NOT a supported and available feature of this phone.

IF you want to learn to do such not standard things, all the information is here... But it DOES take some patience and persistance.

Keep reading, trying, learning, asking..

For ME personally, I would just NOT be happy if I could not keep learning and playing and customizing this very cool phone.
    I know exactly what you mean Dianne.. If I had another phone where I was absolutely LIMITED like a mother effer to the amount of things I could do, I would hate it. The thing I absolutely love about the Pre is there are no ends to the amount of stuff you can do with it if you have the know-how. It's as if you manufactured the phone yourself and you have all of the limitless possibilities in the world to do whatever you want with it. I love it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12