1.    #1  
    I've seen a few threads about a similar issue, but not exactly this. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this. This is the second time I've had this problem. Both times now I have had to resort to a partial erase to get full functionaly of my pre back.

I had about 10-15 SMS conversations showing up and working perfectly, then all of a sudden all but 2 conversations disappeared. When i received new sms's i could only access them via the notification area at the bottom of the screen. If I looked in the SMS app, the conversations didn't show up. The two conversations that were there still didn't update with new messages (incoming or outgoing), but again, if I received an sms and accessed it via the notification area i could see the new sms. When I tried to start a new SMS conversation with someone that I had been talking to previously, it would still show up with the old converstaion but did not show in the SMS app.

I don't knwo if this all made sense how I typed it up...so please ask for clarification if you need to. Thanks for any help anyone has out there.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    If it were me i wouldn't keep 10-15 conversations up in the first place.. I always just delete them when I'm done talking to someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by a4pre View Post
    If it were me i wouldn't keep 10-15 conversations up in the first place.. I always just delete them when I'm done talking to someone.
    I usually keep 20-30 conversations going at any given time. Threaded txt was a big factor in deciding on this phone!
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    No reason to keep them and use up space if your done with the conversation for a while. That's all I'm saying.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    lo unico que no me gusta del pre es que no puedo reenviar los mensajes que me mandan mis amigos. a otros celulares. si alguien sabe como hacerlo