1.    #1  
    Bell Palm Pre is “Increasingly Smart” compared to Bold & iPhone

I think it was about time to see very positve news about Pre
    (mobilesyrup.com/2009/08/18/bell-palm-pre-is-increasingly-smart-compared-to-blackberry-bold-and-apple-iphone/MobileSyrup.com - Canadian Mobile Phone News & Reviews - Cell phones and Accessories)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm sorry to have to be the one to ask, but what *specifically* about the Pre is making it smarter? I remember the investor (Roger McNamara?) had said this earlier in the year, too. What is the phone doing that makes it smarter?
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    429 Posts
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lulugirl896 View Post
    I'm sorry to have to be the one to ask, but what *specifically* about the Pre is making it smarter? I remember the investor (Roger McNamara?) had said this earlier in the year, too. What is the phone doing that makes it smarter?
    Only the Pre was smart enough to stand at the point of the blue arrow for the picture.

really that ad makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikest View Post
    Only the Pre was smart enough to stand at the point of the blue arrow for the picture.
    Hilarious!
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    Quote Originally Posted by lulugirl896 View Post
    I think what they are trying to say is that purchasing a phone that combines the bolds utility and functionality, and the iphones multimedia and entertainment value is a smart move!
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    I think what they are trying to say is that purchasing a phone that combines the bolds utility and functionality, and the iphones multimedia and entertainment value is a smart move!
    No no, Mike was right the Pre is the smarter one for standing at the end of the blue arrow.
    its basically saying you get best of both worlds.
  8.    #8  
    IMO When a company wants to get back to track again has several options:

1.- Revamp everything from the begining (Palm WebOS)
    2.- Improve to what is in the market
    3.- Invent something new, never done by competition.

I think Palm picked up the 3 of it , one by one, not all of each but most of it and making
    things better. That is the way, how entrepreneurship works.