1.    #1  
    Has anyone had issues with drag to unlock while receiving an incoming call. Every now and then there is a hiccup between the two functions
    Last edited by Dvigilante1; 08/18/2009 at 04:31 PM.
    Yeah, I feel like the drag to unlock is a little clunky. I usually slide the phone open instead just to remove any doubt.
    I once thought i got a normal notifications (cause my phone lit up) and so I went to slide to unlock, then it turned into "Slide to answer" on someone i did not want to answer.

haha
    This needs to be addressed. When I get a call the callerID is usually hidden behind the slider for a second or two. I really hate that.
    There is no spoon
  5.    #5  
    I noticed that about the caller I'd too.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    It's definitely a little futzy. What's even worse is trying to answer the phone with password lock on.
    The other day, I had a very strange occurrence. My phone rang, and it was the 'slide to answer' screen, i slid the green dot, up several times, and it just would not answer the phone. It was weird, I ended up just sliding open the phone, but I've never had the problem before, and not since.
    Quote Originally Posted by breakinghbts View Post
    The other day, I had a very strange occurrence. My phone rang, and it was the 'slide to answer' screen, i slid the green dot, up several times, and it just would not answer the phone. It was weird, I ended up just sliding open the phone, but I've never had the problem before, and not since.
    this has also happened to me as well like it let me slide then when i let go it just bounced back to its home location without answering the call, also the call is hidden behind the slide to unlock so you cant even see who is calling
    You described what happened to me exactly. It 'bounced back' to it's original position.
    Quote Originally Posted by franky_402 View Post
    also the call is hidden behind the slide to unlock so you cant even see who is calling
    If you don't tap the screen when the call comes in, it shows just fine. Also if you do happen to accidentally hit the screen or wutever, give it a second or two and the slide to unlock will stop blocking it.
    I've had the same problem with the green dot bouncing back after I slide it up to answer the phone.
    This problem happens both when I'm in another application (calendar or a game) and the phone rings as well as when the phone is not being used and in my pocket.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Missing phonecalls because of glitches like this or the sheer slowosity of the phone has been a huge problem for me. We need a software update. Stat!
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I don't like the long delay after sliding it up before you can actually talk. its usually "hello...hello?...hello???" i wanna say "can you hear me now?"
    I'm a little confused. If my phone is locked, when I get a call the green drag-to-unlock green thing is at the bottom of the screen. It's displayed as a black background with the green circle. Above that black area is a box showing caller info. So neither the drag-to-unlock nor the caller id info is obscured. Is this something that only occurs under certain conditions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    Missing phonecalls because of glitches like this or the sheer slowosity of the phone has been a huge problem for me. We need a software update. Stat!
    Indeed. Even sliding it open to answer calls is problematic because it keeps vibrating and/or ringing after it is open, and you have to wait an addition 5-7 seconds to see if it'll stop or if the bugginess will stop you from answering the call altogether. Either way, I never know EXACTLY when my call has picked up, and that's a big problem.
    It does seem to be very slow and I have accidently hung up on people when I tried to slide to answer.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twbrooklyn View Post
    It does seem to be very slow and I have accidently hung up on people when I tried to slide to answer.
    I'm constantly hanging up on people when making a call. You press that green dial button... wait and stare at it... assume it didn't register so you click again and suddenly the phone catches up and goes Green-Red-Green indicating you just hung up on the guy you're calling.

Phone speed definitely needs some improvement.