Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    My rebate status says:

Your rebate is approved and a check has been issued. You should expect to receive your check on or before the date listed below. Thank you
    Expected Delivery Date: 08-08-2009
    I have not received my check yet and am starting to think it is lost in the mail. Is there any special number to call, or do I just call sprint CS? If others are still waiting than maybe it will show up. I've had some bad luck lately so I'm paranoid.
    I actually got a rejection online due to an inability to verify my phone number. The problem is, when i call in, the system tells me I need my rebate number, from a postcard that they were supposed to send me. Problem is, I never received said postcard. It seems to be impossible to reach a human in Sprint's rebate processing department, but I intend to keep trying.
    Palm III -> Palm M100 -> Palm VII -> Tmobile MDA (The 3 year mistake) -> Palm Pre

Hello, Palm. Good to have you back. Let's just pretend that the whole "me leaving you for WinMo" thing never happened, OK?
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    my check was due aug 16th but i got it easily 2 weeks before that
    Still waiting, over 2 months, following a bull**** rejection already. It's a scam.
  5.    #5  
    I am looking for people who got an approved/shipped rebate status but have not yet received it after the expected date.
    they just got mine and processing it. hopefully i get it two weeks earlier than said date.
    My expexted delivery date was 08/15 and I've still not received a check. I'm beginning to think it's lost too. Hoping it came over the weekend!
    Approved. Still waiting for it to be mailed out.
    Following the rejection of my rebate on false grounds I filed in a complaint with the BBB. I received a call from executive services promising me it's been corrected and that a check is on the way.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    never got mine, never got noticed it was received, never got anything. I stopped in a sprint store to see what was up and the only thing he could tell me was to try again...he said maybe the amount of exchanges 3 has something to do with it. My next stop is premier care...they seem to be able to move mountains for me....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I called Sprint rebates (1-800-477-4127) and they did not have my apt# listed, only the main address. They reprinted a new check and I should get it in the next 14 business days. Keeping track of it at sprintrebates.com

Expected date is now 9/5/09 for mine.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    For those looking for the number, it is: 800-477-4127

Also, if you don't get the correct prompt, normally touching "0", works!
    I got mine last week, and that was after it was originally declined because they couldnt verify my number
    Quote Originally Posted by v1rg0_n3rd View Post
    My expexted delivery date was 08/15 and I've still not received a check. I'm beginning to think it's lost too. Hoping it came over the weekend!
    Same here, but losing hope for the weekend. If it's not here by next Fri, they'll be writing a new check!
    "Sir, we advise you to wait 45 days from when the check was written to receive it. If you haven't gotten it by then, we can re-issue the check." WTH, are they walking it to my house?! Thank goodness I'm in no hurry for the money.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Mine said mailed over 2 weeks ago. Still no check.
    Still no rebate, postcard, nothing

But I called, my expected rebate fulfillment date is aug 29th
    Quote Originally Posted by sivan View Post
    Still waiting, over 2 months, following a bull**** rejection already. It's a scam.
    Quote Originally Posted by sivan View Post
    Following the rejection of my rebate on false grounds I filed in a complaint with the BBB. I received a call from executive services promising me it's been corrected and that a check is on the way.
    Guess that sort of negates the "scam" theory, no?
    Actually when I asked how come Sprint is able to bill me regularly but is having such a hard time with my rebate, the rep duly explained that Sprint is indeed a modern and efficient business which enables it to bill customers promptly.

The problem is that it outsources rebate processing so it's not fair to Sprint to be portrayed as incompetent and shady.

That did soften me a bit and I'm considering retracting my rash statement. If my check arrives this week, only two months after submitting my rebate, I might just fall in love with Sprint again.
    It'll come.

Maybe I'm just lucky, I've done 4 Sprint mail-in rebates in the last 6 months, and every single one has arrived very early. 2 rebates for my 2 family Pres were mailed 7/30, and I got the checks in my hand 8/24, not bad at all. They've only made one error on all 4 of those rebates: for one of them, they sent me back too much money!

So yeah, I love Sprint rebates, they're fine in my book.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast