1.    #1  
    Is it possible to record your route using GPS and view it later on a map with any navigation apps, homebrew or not?

Sometimes I need to quickly find places I've been earlier to so I highly anticipate that feature.

I'm waiting for unlocked GSM Pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by mencho View Post
    Is it possible to record your route using GPS and view it later on a map with any navigation apps, homebrew or not?

Sometimes I need to quickly find places I've been earlier to so I highly anticipate that feature.

I'm waiting for unlocked GSM Pre...
    There have been several requests for this app (something like "Map My Run") - it is possible for sure, just takes someone spending the time to develop it.
    I don't know of any apps (yet) that do "bread crumb" logging. But, there is at least one homebrew app (Go To Tool) that will get/save your current location. Later, you can then select from these saved locations, and route to them from your new current location.

Regards,
    Tom
    The developer of the homebrew PREtracker looks like is working toward this sort of application.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by krazydav View Post
    The developer of the homebrew PREtracker looks like is working toward this sort of application.
    Pretracker looks very promising but it seems that its developer abandoned it and no one else is developing it any further.

Edit: My bad, other coders are improving the app
    Last edited by mencho; 08/24/2009 at 04:57 AM.