1.    #1  
    For some odd reason my data (i.e., music, photos, wallpapers, and ringtones, all except Pre' ringtone,) disappears every time the device is turned off and back on. This started occuring after I re-provisioned my data services ##data#, (done because I would not receive voicemail or text messages for 3 days) which have nothing to do with the accumulated data. After I provisioned my data, I lost my internet access. After this, to get my internet access back, I did ##MSL#, reset the device, and ever since, my data has been lost. And now every time I reboot device, no music, photos, wallpapers, or ringtones. Any ideas?
  2.    #2  
    Spoke with palm.... After i tried multiple full erase, reboot, they suggested, hey, just do a partial. Be dang, it restored my functionality. Not the lame ringtones included from the factory, but everything else I place on it, is on it, even after reboot. Thanks PALM!
    I had the same problem, and a partial reset *seems* to have fixed it as well. Thanks for posting this. {ProfJonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter