1.    #1  
    I've got just a few gripes about the Pre. I bought my Pre about 2 weeks after launch and can't say enough about how great the software is, however I do have some complaints.

1. If you place someone on hold to answer another call you can't hang up on just one of them, you have to end both calls. This is a big issue for me because I'm constantly talking to more then one person. It also seems very buggy when trying to switch back and forth between the phone calls. I've had it hang up on many people.

2. For some reason my phone likes to call the person back that just called me. Every once in a while I will answer a call and the phone makes a clicking noise and starts dialing back the person who just called me. I don't think it's just my phone because it happened on my previous Pre before I had it exchanged.

3. There's know way to delete more then 1 email at a time. This really sucks and I hope Palm fixes it quick. I realize the Iphone had the same problem with the initial build but they fixed it pretty quick.

4. Let's face it people the hardware sucks. I'm now on my 4th Pre and everyone of them have had legitimate problems. The first Pre had a touchscreen that quit working, the second one the touchscreen started launching Apps by itself, and the third one had a screen with a messed up display. My wife also has a Pre and she's on her 3rd one. Maybe I'm must picky coming from an Iphone, but I don't think 5 broken phones between my wife and I is normal. I had the same iphone for over 2 years without a single problem.

I'm not just trying to ***** and I truly love my phone I just hope they address some of these problems. I think Palm is close to hitting a home run with this phone but not with the issues they are having. Poor battery life and app problem aside they need to fix the other minor issues now not later.
    I feel for ya. I was willing to live with my uneven and ever-increasingly-loosening slider becuase I had a perfect screen. My "last straw" came with call quality. But that could have to do with Sprint as it does with the PRe's radio. I dunno.

EDIT: I will say that #1 is a Sprint / CDMA issue. Not a Palm / Pre issue. Same with the fact you cannot talk and use data at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlil242 View Post
    I feel for ya. I was willing to live with my uneven and ever-increasingly-loosening slider becuase I had a perfect screen. My "last straw" came with call quality. But that could have to do with Sprint as it does with the PRe's radio. I dunno.

EDIT: I will say that #1 is a Sprint / CDMA issue. Not a Palm / Pre issue. Same with the fact you cannot talk and use data at the same time.
    Yep, CDMA limitation.