Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I was at the nascar race yesterday in mich. And everywere there was adds and pics of the pre...the strange thing is every pic had blue buttons on the keyboard( blue letters instead of white). Has anyone else seen this? I'm wondering if it is a new version with the MANY hardware issues resolved...I'm hoping I'm due to pick up my 7th pre tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    it was probably just a reflection off the PBR cans.
    SEVENTH Pre!!! You are a glutton for punishment. The only thing I could find on the Sprint site was some skins for the Pre, but nothing on a new keyboard. Maybe a Rev 2.0 build????

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebo77 View Post
    Buttons, as in those things you push on the keyboard that slides out.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    What are PBR cans
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I'm hoping for a 2.0 build ....I sent a email to sprint complaining about my 7th phone and asked about the blue buttoned pre so if I hear anything I'll post it
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    It could have been a marketing/visual gig to make sure you can see everything... sometimes they will do that with a "screen/device image simulated for viewing" warning underneath...
    But I think starting a rumor for Pre2 with a blue keyboard will be cooler.. haha
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I would say maybe it was a visual thing but I was at the race in june also and the same type of signs were there but it was clear the buttons then were white...I don't know but that blue looked really cool :-)
    I posted the same thing a few days ago. I included a scan of the ad that showed the blue keys. (will post the link after this post goes through)

Edit: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-included.html
    Quote Originally Posted by larry313 View Post
    What are PBR cans
    Pabst Blue Ribbon, the unofficial blue collar NASCAR beer.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larry313 View Post
    I was at the nascar race yesterday in mich. And everywere there was adds and pics of the pre...the strange thing is every pic had blue buttons on the keyboard( blue letters instead of white). Has anyone else seen this? I'm wondering if it is a new version with the MANY hardware issues resolved...I'm hoping I'm due to pick up my 7th pre tomorrow.
    My guess is that these buttons you are seeing were sun faded, these signs probably travel to every NASCAR event. Just my guess though!
    Last edited by PalmPre1337; 09/15/2012 at 03:50 PM.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    just a update ...nothing on the blue button pre but after picking up my 7th pre monday night I started texting the next day and the c,b,m and enter buttons on the key pad started not working then after a while they would work again but it kept happening. I called a local Sprint store and they guy looked up my account and was shocked at how many replacements I've had. I explained I would like to get a new one so he gave me a 800 number to call and the man I spoke to was super nice and very helpful he called a store local to me and set up me going there and swapping my refurb for a brand new one...I went ther and it was no issue they swapped it out and I was in and out. So phone #8 but at least its new but I'm keeping my fingers crossed
    Maybe its blue because its a GSM one ment for o2 in the UK and they used a photograph of that one by mistake!
    o2 tend to use blue lol oh and yes I am waiting in the UK hehe