1.    #1  
    I'm trying to figure out how to program a phone number on my pre to call my office number and enter in the ext and password. I normally have to put several pauses when programmng a land line to call and then the ext, pound sign, password, and finally the pound sign again. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks for any info,
    Dan
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    There are a few threads with it but here's the quick version.

BTW, general dialing codes haven't changed. Whatever you used on previous phones will work on Pre, they're not unique to the Pre or iPhone or Samsung or Moto or modems or other dialing devices. Although Pre does handle hard pause pretty cool as it puts a up a display to tap when you're ready for it to dial.

Use "p" without "" for each prompted/hard pause and "t" for a 2 second timed pause. Stack t's for longer pauses. # signs or other characters needed are just the character.
  3.    #3  
    JKTex,

Thanks for the quick reply. I guess I wasn't using the right search terms. I did search prior and I finally found several posts when finally using the word "pause" in my search. Thanks again as I am able to quickly dial several PBX numbers this way!

Gatorguy