Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Hey everyone! I'm getting a Pre this week and i am pretty excited.

Is there anything I should know when going into Best Buy to get it? Certain kind of box or numbers on box I should be looking for?

Also, what type of warranties/insurance can I get from Sprint so if anything goes wrong they will replace it? I take care of my stuff well so cracks, dead pixels, screen discoloration, etc really bother me.

Any advice would be great. This is the first time im buying a phone in 3+ years so i want to get it right. (Ive been using the old school Razr forever!)

ty!
    Just check the phone over carefully when getting it for the normal flaws...pixels etc.. check for any "Major" twisting (a "wiggle" of a LESS than about 1mm is fine)

And buy a touchstone charger...it will save the USB flip flimsy door and it looks cool too.

AND

DEFINATELY get the extended warranty!

Other-than-that...its the bet phone ever, so hurry and go pick it up!
    yes, my advice is the iPhone has bad reception.

That is all.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by devise View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm getting a Pre this week and i am pretty excited.

Is there anything I should know when going into Best Buy to get it? Certain kind of box or numbers on box I should be looking for?

Also, what type of warranties/insurance can I get from Sprint so if anything goes wrong they will replace it? I take care of my stuff well so cracks, dead pixels, screen discoloration, etc really bother me.

Any advice would be great. This is the first time im buying a phone in 3+ years so i want to get it right. (Ive been using the old school Razr forever!)

ty!

Hey I will sell you mine with no contract for $285.00.Let me know.