Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by UF15 View Post
    I am curious myself why there hasn't been at least some more speculation on the next update, whether that is 1.1.1 or 1.2. I would have thought some information would have at least been leaked by now.

Maybe I am just being unrealistic about their development pace.
    This seems to follow with the tight-lipped approach Palm has had since before the Pre's release and data of their unit-sales. It's meant to give kock-heads like Ashok Kumar trying to guess and look amateurish about their "industry-insider" information that they don't really have.
    Last edited by MilenkoD; 08/17/2009 at 11:16 PM.
    when does the app catalog come out of beta?
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    palm says fall.
    that's all the info we have on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtn View Post
    I've got eighteen cents that think you're wrong....
    You drive a tough bargain. Ok, how about this. I'll see your 18 cents, and raise you one Pentium 90MHz that has the FDIV bug, but I also bet the release won't have Flash and will be called webOS 1.4.

(Adobe has to get it done before Palm can release it.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
  5. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall View Post
    You drive a tough bargain. Ok, how about this. I'll see your 18 cents, and raise you one Pentium 90MHz that has the FDIV bug, but I also bet the release won't have Flash and will be called webOS 1.4.

(Adobe has to get it done before Palm can release it.)
    Agree no Flash this soon. I'm just betting on the prediction of a release this Thursday. I'll throw in a dead 18" lcd monitor and a SeaWorld key chain.
    How about if they just fix the notifications bug they introduced in 1.1?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12